I Can Stitch, I Can Stitch

We're definitely back. And better than ever...
Check in here to see what's got us all wound up at Jessica Knits and Crochets.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Declaration of Yarn-Dependence


That's right. Today, I officially declare my dependence upon yarn. Those of us who knit and crochet just can't get enough of it. Sure, we like a good needle (you should check out Jessica Knits' supply - we have a full assortment of Lantern Moon, Brittany, Pony and Skacel needles in addition to several other brands). But let's face it. It's the yarn that gets us every time. Right now, I'm working with Rowan's Lima and I'm not sure how I got by without it. It is spun happiness. I'd use every one of the beautiful colors, but I don't know how long I can wait before using Melange by Blue Sky Alpaca. I'm knitting as quickly as I can.

I'll probably stop just long enough to enjoy some barbecue on the Fourth of July. Besides, it will help me pass the time until Jessica Knits opens on Tuesday and I can see what other fiber is deserving of my affection.

Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment